Thread: Moving on up!
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 10:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
At the end of the day, you have to do what's best for you, but my personal opinion: DON'T SELL! What if you got one of those foldable car covers (pic attached)? I hear they are durable and alot more convenient than using a car cover.

I'm a mortgage loan originator, and much like real estate, yes you will make the most money selling now (for both homes and cars) than before/after COVID due to inventory issues and it will probably stay like this for a few years to come. BUT, my attachment to the car and avoiding sellers remorse far outweighs any amount of money.

BettyZ, how you been bro?? I left a comment a few days ago for Mz Daizy on how I still couldn't believe he was a chick (based on his username) a couple years ago, and I could have sworn there was someone else too that I had mistaken their gender ID but couldn't think of that person
That car tent looks intriguing... any idea on cost, where to buy and most importantly, can I get in and out of the car? Doesn’t look like much room.