Thread: Moving on up!
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 09:54 AM   #14 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
I’m seriously thinking about selling it now due to where we moved. It breaks my heart to see DAIZY left out to the elements. My head (and my wife) says to sell, but my heart just won’t let me... the only thing that’s saving me for now is the clear wrap. Not sure how long that’s going to last though.
At the end of the day, you have to do what's best for you, but my personal opinion: DON'T SELL! What if you got one of those foldable car covers (pic attached)? I hear they are durable and alot more convenient than using a car cover.

I'm a mortgage loan originator, and much like real estate, yes you will make the most money selling now (for both homes and cars) than before/after COVID due to inventory issues and it will probably stay like this for a few years to come. BUT, my attachment to the car and avoiding sellers remorse far outweighs any amount of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
What about one of those car tents? Put the poles in footings and cut some slits in the canopy so that the wind doesnt rip it away
BettyZ, how you been bro?? I left a comment a few days ago for Mz Daizy on how I still couldn't believe he was a chick (based on his username) a couple years ago, and I could have sworn there was someone else too that I had mistaken their gender ID but couldn't think of that person
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Carcover.jpg (26.6 KB, 3 views)