Thread: Moving on up!
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 09:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
What about one of those car tents? Put the poles in footings and cut some slits in the canopy so that the wind doesnt rip it away
I’m thinking about something like that, but anything I put up will cover about half the front of the house. A carport attached to the front of the house will probably work, and wouldn’t look horrible, but the cost is nuts.

I’m going to look into a quality car cover, but I’m not sure I want to deal with putting it on and taking it off every day. I leave for work at 4:30 am and I’m sure I’ll get tired of that quickly.

Last edited by MZ DAIZY; 10-08-2022 at 09:25 AM.
MZ DAIZY is offline   Reply With Quote