Thread: Moving on up!
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 07:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
I’m seriously thinking about selling it now due to where we moved. It breaks my heart to see DAIZY left out to the elements. My head (and my wife) says to sell, but my heart just won’t let me... the only thing that’s saving me for now is the clear wrap. Not sure how long that’s going to last though.

Going to turn 40,000 miles on the odometer in a couple of days so the clock is ticking...

PS: whoever is leaving the gay tabs... thanks for finally including me! What took you so long?
What about one of those car tents? Put the poles in footings and cut some slits in the canopy so that the wind doesnt rip it away