Thread: Moving on up!
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 06:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
I’m seriously thinking about selling it now due to where we moved. It breaks my heart to see DAIZY left out to the elements. My head (and my wife) says to sell, but my heart just won’t let me... the only thing that’s saving me for now is the clear wrap. Not sure how long that’s going to last though.

Going to turn 40,000 miles on the odometer in a couple of days so the clock is ticking...

PS: whoever is leaving the gay tabs... thanks for finally including me! What took you so long?
Hard decision to make, thou at times I think about selling too, but then I go someplace and get lots of comments on the car. I then just go WOW, lady is holding her own..

I believe that I made the right decision at a moment of time, it was the right decision for that time. I then have no regrets about it.. For it was the right decision and then just go on...

Good luck on your decision