Thread: Moving on up!
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 12:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
I've been MIA for the past 2 years until recently. Glad to hear you are enjoying your car, and really glad you didn't sell your car (I saw you made another thread a while ago on possibly selling).
I’m seriously thinking about selling it now due to where we moved. It breaks my heart to see DAIZY left out to the elements. My head (and my wife) says to sell, but my heart just won’t let me... the only thing that’s saving me for now is the clear wrap. Not sure how long that’s going to last though.

Going to turn 40,000 miles on the odometer in a couple of days so the clock is ticking...

PS: whoever is leaving the gay tabs... thanks for finally including me! What took you so long?

Last edited by MZ DAIZY; 10-07-2022 at 12:28 PM.
MZ DAIZY is offline   Reply With Quote