View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 01:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
ZPWR
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z Sport
ZPWR has a reputation beyond reputeZPWR has a reputation beyond reputeZPWR has a reputation beyond reputeZPWR has a reputation beyond reputeZPWR has a reputation beyond reputeZPWR has a reputation beyond reputeZPWR has a reputation beyond reputeZPWR has a reputation beyond reputeZPWR has a reputation beyond reputeZPWR has a reputation beyond reputeZPWR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Need help with fuel pump relay location

Just need a hand in finding the fuel pump relay on the 370z. Found the IPDM diagram on Power, Ground & Circuit FSM (PG-114). Problem is I can't find the reference for the PIN designations and their locations (ie. 48|10A, 49|10A). The 10A is easy - 10A fuse being used for the PIN. What's useful that I've found on the physical IPDM cover is a diagram of what's what (steering, airbags, A/C, doors etc). Can't remember if it mentioned fuel pump.

Also not sure where to look for the wiring diagrams on the FSM. Is there a FSM just for wiring diagrams? This would help a lot in pinpointing the fuel pump relay circuit from the IPDM all the way to the fuel pump.

Main reason is I will be DIY'ing a killswitch for my Z off of the fuel pump relay circuit leading to the fuel pump.

Lots of old forum posts on this but all muddled up and links are expired on one of them that had all the wiring diagrams which ain't great.

Any helpful info will be much appreciated. Thanks fellow Z fam

Last edited by ZPWR; 10-04-2022 at 01:29 AM.
ZPWR is offline   Reply With Quote