View Single Post
Old 09-30-2022, 10:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Averying
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370Z, '03 G35
Averying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspectinc View Post
That is todays project and hopefully that answers some questions. I did find a YouTube video of a yellow z doing a dyno pull with the same setup. That car was running 4.5psi of boost and made 400hp at the wheels. The is nothing for information there and the video is 12 years old. So I’m curious to know why it was setup like that when I have seen countless other pieces of information which say it should make 500-500 at the wheels. My car is running rich so I am also going to swap the spark plugs with GTR plugs and see if that helps. The nearest tuner is 3hrs away so I am going to do what I can before taking it there.

The GTM stage 1 kit made ~8psi boost. The stage 1.5 and stage 2 should make more than that. If you’re truly making only 4psi you have a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2009 Sport Touring | Platinum Graphite | GTM Stage 1 Supercharger | BC BR Coilovers | Hotchkis Swaybar | Z1 FUCAs | AME TM-02 Wheels | Z1 2-piece Front Rotors | Z1 Clutch & Flywheel | Invidia Gemini Catback | GTM Resonated Test Pipes
Averying is offline   Reply With Quote