View Single Post
Old 09-30-2022, 01:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

There is no way to purposely speed up the process, unless you keep driving.

If you're so confident on it failing (which you are correct), why replace with OEM? There's really no point in utilizing the Nissan Warranty to replace with OEM parts which will fail again anyway, unless you plan on selling right after, but even this route, no point in fixing since (hopefully) the dealership is smart enough to inspect this amongst other things.

I suppose the other option in utilizing the Nissan Warranty is for the labor aspect and providing them with the aftermarket parts, which they won't warranty due to being non-OEM parts.