View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 06:57 AM   #13 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
As someone else mentioned, unfortunately, any time you call your insurance for anything they have to do, it's a claim on your policy.

Time to switch carriers. I've been with Geico for 15 years and no claims/tickets/etc., but my sh!t keeps going up every 6-months renewal. So I called around and at the time of cancelling my policy, they miraculously found other discounts I was missing out on.

On a side note, I still can't believe I thought you were a chick all these years

:icon 18:

Such a well-thought out and elaborate plan, with lots of patience.
These days you can identify as anything you want.

That’s funny because I’ve been with Gieco for 7 years after Progressive started doing that. Now Gieco’s doing it to me too. You're right, time to look elsewhere. Although with a recent claim, I imagine it will be tough.

Last edited by MZ DAIZY; 09-21-2022 at 07:01 AM.
MZ DAIZY is offline   Reply With Quote