View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 08:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
And yes, you were right, my insurance went up $10 a month. Haven’t had a claim in 20+ years so I don’t know if the price hike was do to the claim or the move.
As someone else mentioned, unfortunately, any time you call your insurance for anything they have to do, it's a claim on your policy.

Time to switch carriers. I've been with Geico for 15 years and no claims/tickets/etc., but my sh!t keeps going up every 6-months renewal. So I called around and at the time of cancelling my policy, they miraculously found other discounts I was missing out on.

On a side note, I still can't believe I thought you were a chick all these years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Glad you got it replaced sooner than later.

If it was me. and I knew who did it. I would be repaying the favor about 3 months later. Give them time to forget about it. The next door neighbor who broke the windshield in my one car couldn't figure out why his windshield kept cracking a year later. I waited one year to the day. He went through 6 windshields in 6 months. The guy had the nerve to ask me if I thought it was bad installs and causing stress in the glass.
:icon 18:

Such a well-thought out and elaborate plan, with lots of patience.