View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 10:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Glad you got it replaced sooner than later.

If it was me. and I knew who did it. I would be repaying the favor about 3 months later. Give them time to forget about it. The next door neighbor who broke the windshield in my one car couldn't figure out why his windshield kept cracking a year later. I waited one year to the day. He went through 6 windshields in 6 months. The guy had the nerve to ask me if I thought it was bad installs and causing stress in the glass.
Hahahaa! That’s awesome! It’s an open secret that they’re dealing meth out of their house. A week after we moved in the Sheriff showed up with about 10 deputies and hauled them off. I’m Italian and from New Jersey and it was instilled on me that you don’t ever rat on someone, but I’ve got a funny feeling they don’t think it was a coincidence. I do plan on having a range session in my front yard in case they feel the need to do it again. I will return fire if it happens again.