View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 10:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractionless View Post
Neighbor should be paying it for ya as your insurance rate will increase.

Easy motivation is informing them you'll be calling the law the next time they're discharging firearms in city limits.
Discharging firearms in this part of the State is legal and I can’t prove who actually did it. Just moved here a month ago, but I have my suspicions, and I don’t think it was an accident either.

Safe lite was able to replace the glass yesterday, a couple of weeks before what they originally told me, which was cool.

And yes, you were right, my insurance went up $10 a month. Haven’t had a claim in 20+ years so I don’t know if the price hike was do to the claim or the move.