Thread: My 2010 Sport
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 07:30 AM   #375 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

That Evo ended up being way more than an intercooler and exhaust job. It is still on my lift but it will be gone in 10 days.

The kit did require me to trim the "raised" channel on the firewall at the top of the transmission tunnel. I also had to bfh the top of the transmission tunnel to clear the shifter relocation assembly.

There is no changing a clutch with the motor in the car, some of the bell housing bolts are damned near impossible to get to, even then the bellhousing doesn't have enough room to move back to decouple from the motor.

None of the above are complaints, just observations.

Only things I'm waiting on are the wiring harness (glad I ordered it back in April) and I still have to buy the Haltech PD16, dual WBO2 and dash. Once the Evo is gone I'll get the Z pushed back in and get started on the exhaust.