View Single Post
Old 09-13-2022, 06:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chendaxian888 View Post
all right guys good to see you again, Im still owning like 5$$$ to FI, but this is my support kit for my TT, my goal is the balance, reliable, and higher potential of the Z

1050CC injector
450 fuel pump
CJM fuel return and fuel line
SOHO catch can
Z1 engine mount
CSF radiator
super damper
gallery gasket

goal 450, 550 on 93, 650 on e85
Sooooo... have you talked to Hal yet?

That being said:
1) The SOHO catch can is overpriced, you can get the Switchback 3-in-1 (powersteering/coolant reservoir/oil catch) for $100 less, or the 2-in-1 (coolant/oil) for $2-300 less; or the ARC for $2-300 less

2) CSF radiators are hit or miss, unless you live in a hot environment or plan on tracking often, I would recommend purchasing a new OEM unit.

3) Buy the EPS gallery gasket kit and only the EPS.

4) You'll need a flex-fuel kit from Specialty-Z to run E85 (another company may make one, but I'd support Seb just because)

5) ...again... all of this should be discussed with your tuner.

Good luck
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote