View Single Post
Old 09-13-2022, 03:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wuero370z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Nissan 370z
Wuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Clutch delay device

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeThruHead View Post
I just went to my car to test it out.

Use the button like it was a staging brake.

By that I mean place it near the shifter. You don’t have to have your hand on the shifter when you’re in first gear.

When you release the clutch your hand moves from the button to the shifter. (The exact same way your hand would move from the staging brake to the shifter)

And since your hand is on the shifter you’re never pressing that button again.

But if I move my hand too soon from the button to the shifter it could cut the slippage short right?
So say light drops and my finger is on the button, I drop the clutch and move my hand to the shifter and that kills the clutch slip. The device has to be engaged for the entire 1st gear from what I understand.
I appreciate the input!!

Also I can’t see the dang picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Wuero370z; 09-13-2022 at 03:34 PM.
Wuero370z is offline   Reply With Quote