View Single Post
Old 09-13-2022, 08:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prandelia View Post
Finally! Jeff is great to work with. Yeah, the Pro5000 calipers are pretty much their go-to, and for good reason.

I'm assuming they will be going with a 372mm x 32-34mm front ring, to ensure 18" wheel clearance?
I am not sure yet. They didn't give me specific's when they were measuring my car. They did say I will not need my brake ducts anymore. LOL I guess the AP rotors move a ton of air. I did tell them the go to wheel for our cars are 18".
I am sitting here waiting on the machine shop to finish up on the brackets. It should be sometime this month. Just hang out for a little while. I can't wait to get some quality brakes.

Last edited by Spooler; 09-13-2022 at 08:43 AM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote