View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022, 09:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

Love my Pioneer SPH-DA210 that I bought fresh factory remanufactured from a member here.

It really woke up the OE Bose system, was plug and play via accessory harnesses including the steering wheel controls as well as integrated the ERapta $20 Amazon license plate mount back up camera that many Z owners employ.

Got PAC Steering Wheel Harness SWI-RC which allows modifying which button does what. I reassigned the top small button to mute, silver up/down to be volume, next down track or programmed radio station skip, last RR/FF or tune.

Install Kit Metra 99-7607b

Stereo Harness kit is the one you can commonly find via searches here as I see I don't have it noted in my diary.

I prefer CD's over streaming as the sound fidelity is MUCH better.

I can email you the settings I find provide the "best" sound if ya pm me your email.

It'll make the bose sub rattle the Lp frame and common headliner issue site. If you have the OE Bose system and HU still you're going to kick yourself for not doing this simple upgrade sooner as the difference is that dramatic. Multiple owners have posted the same experience over the year's I've been on the forum.

Last edited by Tractionless; 09-10-2022 at 09:39 AM.
Tractionless is offline   Reply With Quote