View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022, 04:48 AM   #166 (permalink)
filip00
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

I went for a more spirited drive today to see what it's like to push these springs a bit and how the car will behave. I reckoned this will be the make it or break it drive.

I must say I like it. Some facts that I may forgotten to add previously:
-After the installation, the front wheels got a negative camber of -1.5° as opposed to stock 0° camber. Handling is definitely better.
-Springs are 10% stiffer than stock. When braking hard, the car doesn't dip the front nearly as much as with the stock springs.
-Cornering is nice and flat, very happy with it.
-Scraping with spats and the front lip happens regardless of the angle at some ramps I must clear, but I guess I'll live with it. I checked how flexible they are and the front spats are even more flexible than the front lip so I will definitely leave them on and let them scrape.

Thanks a lot for the input guys

The next question now is...spacers I think I'll go only with 20mm in the back, as the front seems impossible to fit spacers and allow any room for shocks to actually work.

EDIT: I went ahead and put 20mm spacers front and back, works like a charm. More in my topic: My 370z "unicorn"

Last edited by filip00; 10-16-2022 at 03:46 PM.
filip00 is offline   Reply With Quote