View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 04:56 PM   #18 (permalink)
Ronin06
Base Member

Drives: 14 silver sport 370Z
Ronin06 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstatenateZ View Post
Yeah the time & money into quality headers for minimal gains over my existing mods isn’t worth it for me.

It already has full cat back and test pipes and is plenty loud / noticeable gains for me. If I was going to pickup the gains I did when I installed test pipes in addition to existing mods. Then cool.

But if it’s gonna be just a few HP I think I’ll just skip that. I already have all suspension components I want (Tanabe Coils with stiffer swift springs, upgraded sway bars, bushings, end links and camber / toe arms and bolts) she handles like she’s on rails. And I don’t rag on my car enough to upgrade cooling and my stock sport package gearing is just fine for me.

Honestly that was the last bolt on I was considering. My last 370z I had the NST pulley kit on and I liked how much faster it revved. But I honestly don’t think I’ll be installing headers or pulley kit on this one. And those were the last 2 performance based mods I was considering. Maybe a super charger if I can find a good used one for a good deal.

Also halfway considering going air ride. But very indecisive on it.
Doing the motor mounts on mine and may need to remove the exhaust manifold. Debating on doing headers since the work is already done for the most part. However, HP/Cost is not good. To make any real power, supercharger or turbo is the way to go.
Ronin06 is offline   Reply With Quote