View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 05:51 PM   #23 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andaesthetics View Post
The CSC is external now and I can't remember but I think they said it was made from a carbon composite material or something. Not exactly sure but it has definitely been addressed this much they confirmed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeThruHead View Post
I hope you can understand why anyone would think you don't know what you're talking about.

4. The new cylinder shares nothing in common with the parts on the 350z or 370z. Nissan changed it because they were aware of the issue finally. I'm sure it will work fine. And if it fails, like all parts eventually do, it's a 5 min replacement.
Lol ok internet expert, got it. Once again, read what another member posted. For your convenience, I quoted said member again above. I hope you can understand why I would ask the questions I previously did.

And again, I don't know too much about the new Z, which is why, again, I asked my questions.