View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 09:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
One of my wacky neighbors was target practicing yesterday morning. Heard two shots. Went out a couple of hours later and found my window shattered. I’m hoping it was an accident, but I have my doubts for reasons I don’t really want to get into. Good news is the tint is holding the glass together, for now, and my insurance is replacing it for $50. The bad news is Safelight can’t come out to replace it until sometime in October (maybe) due to “supply chain issues”. It’s a shite sandwich, but what choice do I have?
The line of supply chain issues is true and is impacting all industries across the board (EFF YOU Covid!). Even the CSC kit I’m trying to order is on backorder.

Have you tried other companies? May be the same story but could be worth a try.