Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2022, 08:30 PM   #969 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

So multiple car sales have fallen through. Last one a few weeks ago and I just have not relisted it yet. So far I have done a few visual mods to the vette, CF interior accents, and badge delete. I put in a set of Paragon Performance concave mirrors with glare reduction. Blind spots are a beast in a mid engine car. I just put a deposit on a Callaway Supercharger kit but not sure how it will pan out. It was just shown this weekend at a huge Vette meet that happens yearly. I spoke with them on the phone and was told it works with HTC's but a bunch of forum members are saying it does not, and some are saying you have to have it factory installed on a new car. I was told on the phone that they are doing a "second chance" program for prior purchased C8s though. I hope it works out because you keep the factory warranty with Callaway. If not I will end up going TT. Still may go TT if the kit doesnt produce power at least close to the Z06.