View Single Post
Old 08-21-2022, 07:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
RickyBobby
Base Member

Drives: 15 Nissan 370Z Base
RickyBobby has a reputation beyond reputeRickyBobby has a reputation beyond reputeRickyBobby has a reputation beyond reputeRickyBobby has a reputation beyond reputeRickyBobby has a reputation beyond reputeRickyBobby has a reputation beyond reputeRickyBobby has a reputation beyond reputeRickyBobby has a reputation beyond reputeRickyBobby has a reputation beyond reputeRickyBobby has a reputation beyond reputeRickyBobby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Clicking Clutch Pedal

About 1,500 miles ago I had the local stealership install the whole ZSpeed Premium EZ-V Street Stage 2 High Performance Quiet Clutch Flywheel Kit + CMAK CSC Delete and Master Cylinder after the OEM slave failed.

After a few minor tweaks early on to the engagement point on the master cylinder, the clutch has been working fine.

However, just recently a clicking sound has developed when the pedal is depressed. The click is heard at the beginning of the engagement point and only on the way down. I can also feel a slight vibration in the pedal when it clicks. The clutch still works fine, no problems with driving the car.

The only thing I have done is lubricate some of the moving parts with white lithium grease spray, with no luck.

I found this short video that replicates what I am hearing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=G1sZkXAQqYM

Any tips on what might be happening would be appreciated.
RickyBobby is offline   Reply With Quote