View Single Post
Old 08-20-2022, 04:39 PM   #7414 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesc View Post
Mine got a bath: Reset and some reload spray by Car pro...

Car was garaged for 7 years, now parked outside the past year.

The ceramic coating from carpro has truly been a wonderful investment of time/effort.

Question: has anyone here done just a very basic engine clean on their 370z? I've never cleaned mine since I bought new, but I think it's time to spray it down. I've only used simple green in the past. Any suggestions? Any areas to avoid?

In Arches National Park (I've done about 120+ trips to Arches in the past 14 months...) - That's the "Three gossips" and "Sheeprock" in the backround
I bought 2 of these garden sprayers. One has Simple Green in it and the other has water. They work great because you can control the spray and keep the Simple Green and water away from area's you don't want/need it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20220820-143446_Chrome.jpg (171.8 KB, 4 views)
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp