View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 01:24 PM   #7382 (permalink)
filip00
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
If you installed a OS Giken LSD, use the OS Giken 85w250 gear lube with it. Otherwise it will be noisy. I installed a OS Giken LSD, and have a bit of whine in mine too. Backlash is in spec and teeth pattern is good too.
I got 80w250 oil with it. Today I drove the car a bit and it was completely silent, at around 100mph I can hear it begin to whine, not sure if it was anything excessive or not
The LSD now has around 250 miles on it, I planned on changing the oil for the first time at around 600 miles. Is that ok?

I was supposed to go to the track on Friday and I'm a bit afraid now because I don't want to risk screwing anything up...