View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 09:01 PM   #20 (permalink)
Zed-Leppelin
Base Member

Drives: 2015 370z Nismo
Zed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond reputeZed-Leppelin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
It is a GL-4 75w90. Do not use a GL-5, it will harm your syncro's.

I bought Redline MT-85 GL4

One other question (I also posted this question here - 370z Manual Transmission Breather tube question )

I have reinstalled my transmission, but I can not find the breather hose to put on the breather tube on top of the transmission.

Question - Can I go buy some rubber hose and make my own? If not...do you know where I can find the other end of the breather hose so I can trace it and find it?

I have a sneaky feeling that I may have sandwiched the hose between the transmission and transmission tunnel when putting the tranny back in..
Zed-Leppelin is offline   Reply With Quote