View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 06:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Weapon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Tour/Sport Blk
The Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond repute

I had the same issue with my Bose even after cleaning over and over.

Radensb's board works very well. I'm happy with it. Had it for about a year now.

https://github.com/radensb/eZ_Navi-Delete

Just updated the headunit with an ipad slider kit. 2 screens, all the new tech that isn't in the bose, i'm happy with it.

Radensb's board been working fine for me for the last year.

I've tried a few of those android stereos and they are all trash imo. Very buggy, takes too many steps to play music or get to what you want. I installed pioneer 9 inch screen and put a ipad slider kit where the navigation screen was located.
Boosted Performance Comp Turbo - Tuner- CJM Fuel Return- Modified Berk CBE- ZSpeed Stage 4 Clutch - Southbend Flywheel - Tuned by Seb ~650whp - HKS Coilovers - SPL - Focal Audio 4 way Active - Audiocontrol DSP - Work CR 2P
The Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote