View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 07:31 AM   #531 (permalink)
FrankEtier
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z SC
FrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HapaZ View Post
I'm experiencing this issue as well. I opened a few discreet holes with a hole saw in my bumper and I'm running at about 227-228 degrees on my coolant temps after pulls. I've been running around 220 degrees when cruising. Last night I opened up two more not-so-discreet holes with ducts to either side of the Nissan logo. I'm not a huge fan of the look. I haven't tested yet, but I'm hoping this will bring the temps down some at least. If not, I'm going with a Stillen bumper and vented hood.

It's hot in Texas right now. 100 degrees everyday around Dallas where I live. I don't drive the Z everyday but when I do it is with AC on blast. Normal driving I see around 91C. If I make a pull it might go up to 101-104C but very shortly after it is back down around 90-91C. Having the AC on makes the radiator fan run constantly. I figured out that in the fall/winter when I'm driving with no AC the car actually runs hotter than in the summer. I think the programming is set for the fans to come on at 100C (212F) if AC is off.

My first supercharger kit so I don't have really any complaints or much to compare it to. It is not noisy like I have read the Vortech can be other than the BOV.