View Single Post
Old 08-02-2022, 09:29 PM   #508 (permalink)
DrBacon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo
DrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVerge5363 View Post
From my understanding, they can't get any more than 16psi and mentioned a fear of knock with anything over 600whp. Not sure if my tuner is afraid to bring it up more or if this kit just doesn't live up to the hype. I'm definitely not worried about pushing the limits.
I run 17psi on pump 92 with no ignition correction, it's fine but you have to retard the timing so much that the car honestly feels like **** regardless. If I recall right at WOT it runs 8 degrees of timing and that's it.

I also contemplated meth injection as well but there was so many cons to running it I didn't want to deal with that, so I had a 55 gallon drum of e85 delivered instead as there's zero locally available e85 stations.
DrBacon is offline   Reply With Quote