View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 09:46 PM   #60 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Get the Zspeed CMAK and a new master cylinder. Too many complaints on the Z1 kit. Zspeed was sold to SOHO. So you will be dealing with them.
Hey Rusty! Hope you been well and healthy brother.

I was 99% set on ZSpeed, but your input put me at 100%, and ironically, it's cheaper than Z1's kit. Looks like ZSpeed is currently on backorder through 09.2022, which will give me plenty of time to study and make this hopefully a smooth process.

I wasn't sure if it was Z1 or ZSpeed, but I read that one (or both) are not compatible with OEM/different brand clutches? The OEM clutch has alot of life left and I just can't justify replacing the clutch (i.e. if it ain't broke, don't fix it), and was wondering if it would give me any problems keeping/running the OEM clutch?