View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 03:31 AM   #102 (permalink)
filip00
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z944 View Post
.....yeeeeeah... Gonna be a no. Cause no, the coolant passages don't line up. They're similar. Found a pic of each mating surface. So, no. The bolt pattern and coolant passages aren't the same. A deck plate/liners could possibly take care of the coolant passages, but that bolt pattern is all wrong.

Whole engine swap it is then. Dang it.

I had to delete and refresh everything to upload the rotated pic. For some reasson the site refuses to upload the edited version.
Why give up because of that? I'm sure you could drill new holes into the block. It probably hasn't been done yet, but you can do it. I'm sure everyone here is interested in how that would work out.
filip00 is offline   Reply With Quote