View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022, 10:14 PM   #98 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z944 View Post
Well, it was a simple question. lol I just had to answer it with facts myself. I figured was an easy one to explain for this crowd. Shrug. "No, they don't line up cause the bolt pattern is all different" would've sufficed. LMAO I was just supposed to take "no cause I said so"?? lol The size of the stud doesn't make much difference. It's easy to make threads bigger, it's making them smaller thats rough. That bolt pattern tho.. I can't think of a way around that.
I don't give out information anymore. If you want information, you have to pay for it. So, Troll ala la-long on out of here. You still didn't answer my question.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote