Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022, 11:45 AM   #968 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Car is for sale again. If nothing comes from it this time, it can just fade away in the garage for ever Lol. Finally got a new ride after years of waiting/shopping around. I really wish I liked the 400Z to stay in the family but I just really cant stand the front end of the thing. To many years all smashed into one design IMO. The side profile is good and the retro rear is outstanding, if they only could of kept that flow throughout the entire car.

For anyone curious the Corvette route was still one of my top choices next to a GTR. I couldnt get an allocation for a C8 or a GTR and I couldnt trust a used GTR no matter how hard I tried. So I had to keep shopping around until I found a Vette with virtually zero miles and optioned how I wanted it. After over 2 years it finally happened.

Took my pops for a spin the day after she got delivered. He was blown away by how nice of a job they have done on the C8. I dont fit well in the average demographic of the community but I dont mind I have been a hermit the last 8 or 9 years anyway lol. I have a list of mods lined up and some have already arrived and more on the way. It isnt as performance mod friendly as I had liked so im taking my time on that end. It will more than likely end up boosted
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3368.jpg (312.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3369.jpg (295.7 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3374.jpg (297.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3382.jpg (297.2 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3393.jpg (295.7 KB, 28 views)