View Single Post
Old 07-26-2022, 11:27 PM   #79 (permalink)
370Z944
Base Member

Drives: 370zNismo/944 turbo
370Z944 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I like to know what in the hell you are smoking. Because it's killing your brain cells. Spooler has done more research on the 3.7 VQ motor than anyone else I know. His first motor made over 800 HP. Second motor made over 1,000HP. Who knows what his 3rd motor will make. It's in the planning stage now. When he speaks, you better listen. The man knows his chit.

The VQ and VR motors are 2 different motors all to together. There is nothing the same. If there were. There would be a thread about it. Nothing interchanges.
His response clearly is indicative of that.

I'm the one speaking gibberish? Y'all fell for it, not me. LMAO I see. I must just be dumb.

What numbers? Please, tell me.. if I can get a chem degree from AZ state, I'm pretty sure I can understand what oh so sage knowledge his highness has up in his head. Cause so far, nuh uh, pointing out the crank is different, and it has larger head studs(boosted makes sense), then stamping off, and pouting isn't saying anything. Is it o-ringed too... ooh ahh.. thats some proprietary nissan tech there. LMAO

"The VQ and VR motors are 2 different motors all to together. There is nothing the same. If there were. There would be a thread about it. Nothing interchanges."

Nothing you say? Same bore.. nearly the same stroke. If coolant passages are the same, I can almost guarantee the heads line up and the rest.

Since when do woke kids rock fire breathing turbos and no cats??? LMAO News to me.

Last edited by 370Z944; 07-26-2022 at 11:49 PM.
370Z944 is offline   Reply With Quote