View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 01:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
HttpRyxn
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z M6
HttpRyxn is on a distinguished road

So When I first got my 09 Z, I stumbled upon this problem 1 week into owning this car with 49K miles.

Let me be the first to tell you that The wide variety of things It could be Would be
Spark Plugs: Coils: Dirty MAFS: Debrief In fuel rail: Injectors need replacement
In My case since No one on this forum had responded to my P0300 code question I feel like I should at least try to give my 2 sense on what helped me.
First my mechanic replaced all 6 plugs, ESS light came back on after 40 miles, After that we cleaned the MAFS Sensor and Coils, Still the code came back after another 40 miles, At this point I took It In to nissan and they said there was debrief In my fuel rails, and they cleaned it out and assured me the code would not come back on, keep In mind Nissan had my car for 3 weeks because they've never seen this happen. But to no surprise after 15 miles the code comes back on and by this point I'm furious The car I just bought has spent more time In the shop than me driving It. I take It back to my Honda dealership Tech (I work At Honda). I looked all around forums to see If anyone else had this problem and only one other person did, they said that excessive vibration from the flywheel could cause misfires, which sounds crazy (I'm also not a mechanic sooo ), But I told my tech and he said lets just get a new OEM flywheel and clutch to see If that fixes the problem. fast forward 3 weeks of my car sitting at my dealership because I'd prefer not to drive with an engine light on, The only brand new OEM Flywheel from Nissan was In Florida And I snagged It For like So much more than I should have around $1,800. so my tech replaces not only the flywheel & clutch but the Clutch Slave Cyl since I heard those go out often in these cars, I just wanted to be safe, my tech also replaced the CKP sensor. So after all this money and time the flywheel, Clutch,CSC,Ckp Sensor I haven't had a code pop back up in about 2 months, But I do baby the hell out of my car and Am kind of scared to drive above 4K Rpm because I think it'll through another code and break If I try to enjoy my car. Anyways I would say try the CKP Sensor and maybe that will fix the code If you have tried the other things already. Also I am a newbie to owning this car and I am not a mechanic so I am still learning everything.
HttpRyxn is offline   Reply With Quote