View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 07:25 PM   #55 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeThruHead View Post
You guys are nuts sleeping on the absolute track weapon that is the Camaro zl1 1le.

7:16 at the nordschleife
1:37 at Laguna Seca

as fast as a gtr or a cayman gt4, faster than a viper acr, but with a manual transmission, and it's insanely cheap for the performance.
I do agree with you that stat wise - the ZL1 is an incredible machine for the price (if you can get it at a fair price in this current market); but I also have to enjoy looking at it - and while I am sure it's NOT the same - when I was in my friend's SS 1st gen - I just felt like I was in a tank - felt like there was NO visibility and the front windshield was so small (I know the Z is no picnic either but compared to the Camaro - I feel like its easier to see out of etc).

But agreed - the ZL1 is one incredible machine.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote