Thread: My 2010 Sport
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 07:14 AM   #373 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

That's mutual, we're all waiting for the SMLH burn out and/or dyno run video!

I was too tired and forgot to take pics but the expansion tank is done aside from the pressure test, oil filter relocation lines are done and I redid the radiator lower mounting legs.

I'll have the material for the upper radiator mounts cut and drilled today at work then I just have to assemble. With some 1/2" round stock welded to a 2x2 square of 1/8 aluminum, will be welded to the radiator end tank, using the 1/8 to spread the load over more area on the thin radiator end tank. Those 1/2" pegs will insert into a rubber bushing housed in a steel bracket that bolts to the 2 upper bolts that secure the original radiator support to the frame rails.

In related news I ordered the Haltech Elite 2500 and their 4 port can hub from BTWTuning yesterday. I need to chase up with wiring specialties about the harness today.

Unfortunately The Z gets pushed out tomorrow for a paying job. I just got delivery of my friends Evo 7 that's basically a rolling shell fresh from the paint shop. We need to do a complete drivetrain install along with intercooler & exhaust fab.