View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 10:05 PM   #52 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanZ34 View Post
I was going through the same thoughts and I came to my senses and realized it is not worth building a 370z after putting in several grand in NA aftermarket parts. It is better to keep the Z as stock-improved and buy a higher class vehicle like a Camaro, BMW, Audi and such. It just does not make sense to spend over 15k on a vehicle that will not retain any added value.
To me - there are only a few cars I would rather have over the current Z - the Supra (in MT only), the Civic Type R and then the new Z (depending on how much of a GT type of car it is).....bc cars like the GTR and a really nice Porsche just seem to be 'out of reach' even when adding $20k to the Z (as long as its PIF). I don't know - part of me is wanting to keep the current Z and make it a project car and get a 'fun daily' while the Z is down and the other part of me is like - try a new platform altogether bc any money put toward a TT kit - you won't get back.

BMW and Audis are really nice but the lack of reliability is what scares me - and Camaros are a 'no go' for me - only Chevy I would want is a Corvette haha.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote