View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 01:49 PM   #5047 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

I have already bought a brand new main engine harness from Nissan for my car. I will post that disaster later. SOHO trying to figure out how to install a coolant sensor and be able to log it with Ecutek. I thought they already knew how to do it. Welp, they didn't. Never had any major issues with my car until I picked it up from them. Ever since, It has had major issues. I replaced both banks sensor 1's thinking that was the issue. Welp, it was not. I have installed new plugs, etc. That's when I ordered a main engine harness from Nissan. I will install it when I pull the engine.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote