View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 10:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danegrey View Post
Ok, just an update to this story, So I did get the Z1 fuel starvation kit

Had it installed today, with no problems (thanks fryzia23 they had no problems)

But also need to have the fuel pump replaced, seems It broke, and the fuel pump was laying in the tank. I am really amazed that it being in the shape I drove back from Atlanta. Then to and from Cleveland OH and did a track night.
(track night experience at Nelson Ledges coming soon)

The guys at the shop were amazed that I was able to do all of that.
Ah crap looks I’m too late. I was gonna say don’t bother with the z1 and just get the radium kit. The z1 was extremely noisy and becomes even worse when lower on fuel because the passenger side goes dry much sooner than the drivers. Also the stupid hook tube eventually fell out of the basket the two times I had to remove the fuel pump to drill out the jet. CJM said to wire a toggle to it and just turn it on at the track but by then I was over it and did the radium with AEM pumps and been extremely happy with it.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote