View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 10:11 PM   #19 (permalink)
BanningZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06' Nismo Frontier
BanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBullet View Post
BanningZ,

Your point would very much be true,.... only if history stayed on the same course (imo). I hate to say it, but history likes to repeat itself. But I believed that this chance of repeating itself would be very slim because of 2 global issue has been introduced since the last repeat.

Global economic crisis and Global warming.

Never in history has these 2 topic been so big of a focus in everything we do these days. Its true that China is next in line to be the powerhouse that is going to consumed the oil, but hey....green technology is vastly available to their disposal also compared to the earlier days. Right now, the world need to gang up on the oil companies. I might be stretching it, but look at Dubai. Everywhere around the world are in crisis, and they have money to build all these crazy buildings and man made islands. They are making way too much money off of us.
I sure hope you are right.
Like i said I'm an optimistic pessimist.