View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 06:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatboyclean View Post
Same thing happens with the spare fob.
I had this happen to me on a 2017. Same issues, thought it was a fob battery. I don’t remember exactly what it was but if I remember correctly it was something stupid. I’m thinking it was resetting the windows. I’m sorry I can’t be of more help, but I remember thinking the worst and it was just a hiccup.

Also, I’m having a problem getting it started lately and I know it’s the clutch switch. I have to mash my foot to the floor or past it, before it even thinks of turning over.

Just spitballing here....