View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 05:22 PM   #171 (permalink)
Averying
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370Z, '03 G35
Averying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeThruHead View Post
Had a huge amount of popping from the front of the car going over bumps.

Sway bars and end links were just installed and greased so. Weird I guess.
I did wash the car so maybe that removed any lubrication.

I sprayed down the sway bar mount area and endlinks in Boeshield T-9 for now and it went away.
Going to order a grease gun and a tube of Prothane Super Grease for the sway bar.

Which end links did you go with? I’ve heard some say that heim joint end links pop no matter what, just due to the nature of the heim joint having limited range. Others don’t have that issue tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2009 Sport Touring | Platinum Graphite | GTM Stage 1 Supercharger | BC BR Coilovers | Hotchkis Swaybar | Z1 FUCAs | AME TM-02 Wheels | Z1 2-piece Front Rotors | Z1 Clutch & Flywheel | Invidia Gemini Catback | GTM Resonated Test Pipes
Averying is offline   Reply With Quote