Thread: My 2010 Sport
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 07:03 AM   #366 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrettin View Post
You could do something like this with your radiator (Bryan Settle's setup)
The issue I'm having with leaning the top forward is intake clearance, I want to go over the rad to have the filter in the bumper opening. It's looking like I need to bring the bottom of the radiator about 5-6" forward of the aluminum subframe then tilt back.

This kinda illustrates what I am after

Catch can setup is done. A -10AN line from each valve cover along with a -6AN from the valley cover and the OEM hard line pressed into the passenger valve cover, I probably didn't need to do that one but I didn't want to drill and tap to plug it.

I goofed on the expansion tank. I welded the recovery tank to the bottom not taking into account the "drain" that needs to feed the heater/fill port on the water pump. Sorting that out today and then seeing about the radiator lower mount material
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo_2022-07-01_20-05-04.jpg (220.6 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg photo_2022-07-01_20-40-43.jpg (187.6 KB, 115 views)

Last edited by sirnixalot; 07-02-2022 at 07:38 AM.
sirnixalot is offline   Reply With Quote