View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 04:25 PM   #33 (permalink)
Z_you_Later
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z Mag Blk MT6
Z_you_Later will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZee View Post
Yeah, people were calling me while I was waiting for the tow truck to come like "Hey, was that you I just saw on the side of the freeway?!"

I definitely need a good place for tints, I don't want the sub in the back to be a reason they break into my car...Watcha got?
I'm not sure what you mean by "Watcha got?". So I'll answer it in two ways (haha) ... I use to do audio work on cars a lot in the past, but, since I fell in love with the Touring/Navi with full Bose System I haven't had the want to set up a system. If you were asking bout the tint I got 5 % on the rear window, 20 % on the sides, and 75 % on the front windshield. I think the tinted front windshield makes the car look a lot more sleek but, higher risk of getting pulled over. But, your right you don't want your car getting broken into just because you got anything valuable in the trunk. The rear cargo cover doesn't do justice after you tint, you won't really use that anymore. If you want to go see if my guy at Cali Tint will give you a good deal hit me up and I'll try to go with you. Hope that answers your question .. lolz
Mag Blk 09 6 MT Touring + Navi / Color Matched Door Handles / Custom Injen CBE / Swift Spec R Springs / Rear Nismo Conversion Debadged / Sunline Front Lip + Sideskirts / Tinted (front to back) / Black Nismo Plate / Nismo Neck Pillows / White LED Kickplates / GTR Button / Evo-R CF Pillars + More Mods to COME ...
Z_you_Later is offline   Reply With Quote