View Single Post
Old 06-22-2022, 11:38 PM   #46 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
I'm just wondering (not to hijack the thread) - but it seems like most people don't have many or any issues when going FI when using FI as the installer and Seb as the tuner - not to say something can't happen but it seems from watching YouTube, looking at this forum - that it seems to be mostly when people do the install themselves or use shops that aren't used to working on Nissans that problems occur.
I guess what I am getting at is - boosting the Z correctly is an expensive endeavor to begin with - but would be safer to have Fast Intentions handle it - you typically don't have a lot of issues etc?
Seb actually installed mine. I don't think FI does any of the tt installs. They'll just recommend Seb if the customer is in So Cal. Even a lot of out of state customers ship their car's to Seb for the install and of course the tune also. With Seb doing everything, you know there won't be any issues. They did a beautiful install on mine
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is online now   Reply With Quote