View Single Post
Old 06-22-2022, 11:03 PM   #45 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
I'm in So Cal and just registered my car. Just got to know the right people
I'm just wondering (not to hijack the thread) - but it seems like most people don't have many or any issues when going FI when using FI as the installer and Seb as the tuner - not to say something can't happen but it seems from watching YouTube, looking at this forum - that it seems to be mostly when people do the install themselves or use shops that aren't used to working on Nissans that problems occur.
I guess what I am getting at is - boosting the Z correctly is an expensive endeavor to begin with - but would be safer to have Fast Intentions handle it - you typically don't have a lot of issues etc?
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote