View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 04:15 PM   #21 (permalink)
SophiaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2020 50th anniv 7AT
SophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNguyen View Post
get it wrapped instead so the value of the car doesn't go down.
whats a wrap?!!

AK...yea I'm not happy with the black..I've had to touch up way too many scratches and it's getting old. Plus I'd like mine to be different. I like the black/white look tho. As far as the value dropping, I'm planning on keeping this car until it becomes a classic like the others ..40 years from now haha. I'll check out my local laws on the paint thing and see if it's difficult, which if it's THAT bad..I may have to reconsider But the paint job isn't too costly, $3600..I can manage that and it's a good price to me and the body shop I'm going to has been voted best in the County and plus, he's repainted a few parts on my 350 and I was very satisfied so it's all good.
SophiaZ is offline   Reply With Quote