View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 01:04 PM   #412 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danegrey View Post
All this discussion and all the BS and politics currently... Don't know if this is worse than last year....

Comments on the race:
Max - was in another league, think it was just amazing to watch especially the last 10 laps.(best chassis, aero, traction and power)

Ferrari - I think its over, unless they can get more straight line speed.(lacks power, grip aero and traction on turn 10 in Montreal)

Alpine - don't get stuck behind an Alpine - amazing how slipper this car is..(a nice car compared to the Aston and Mclaren - can they make it better - Oh wait Budget limit!!!)

KMag - my son and I just currently believe he did it again. I understand, but really, there was no way he was going to hold that against a MB. As to his complaint about getting the meatball, he might be right, Hamilton did run in a race with half a wing and the only thing was the piece in question to not fall off.(Mag was a bit ambitious - wing was flapping off and was a hazard - team knew it before the flaggin)

LeClair - impressed on how he came up from the back - (should not have been driver of the day either- Max had multiple lead changes and held off Carlos)

Saniz - was on it in the race, but the Ferrari just was missing a bit. (did well and showed Ferrari can compete. They need .6 to pass and keep the lead vs RedBull)

MSC - heartbreak after doing so well, would have been nice to see if he was in the points.(Felt bad for him but his year is done and dusted without a miracle- if he cannot compete with K-Mag he should be sent off)

DRS Trains, oh my, this is getting bad, almost every race, and nobody can do anything for some time....(yep agree - this aero package is not helping passing or racing - just the following)
Comment added.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote